Registration for “MUSCM goes to MANCHESTER”
Instructions and Details:
After the success of last season’s MUSCM Goes Manchester, we are going again this season, for Manchester United vs Chelsea scheduled on the 27th April, 2019 weekend.
Cost – Rs. 25,000/-
Inclusions – Match ticket, Stadium tour, three night’s stay on double occupancy at Ibis Styles (or similar), in Manchester.
Exclusions – Flights (Approx Rs. 40,000 to 45,000), Visas (Approx 7,500), all personal expenses not mentioned in the inclusions.
You must be a One United Member registered with MUSCM to apply. To become a member, all you need to do is purchase a One United Membership from the Manchester United website and register with us on www.manutdmumbai.com/registration
Deadline for applications is 31st October.
We will announce the lucky few who will get selected by the 1st of November. You will then have till 20th November to transfer the full, non refundable amount, to confirm your seat. Should you not be able to do so, your seat will be passed on to the first person on the waiting list.
Best of luck!
Terms and Conditions:
- Filling this form does not guarantee a seat as it is limited in number. We will however try to accommodate as many requests as we can basis allocation allotted by the club.
- While we have carefully picked a date that is not scheduled to clash with any replay dates, the kick off times are subject to final confirmation from the club and the league. Should there for any reason be a rescheduling of the fixture, the tickets for the new dates would be made available instead. MUSCM and Beanstalk are not liable for any additional costs incurred as a result of the above to flight bookings and visa duration, amongst others.
- MUSCM and Beanstalk are not liable for any damages or loss incurred during the trip.
- Cancellation Policy – All purchases outside of flights are non refundable. Please check flight cancellation and rescheduling costs at the time of booking.
- MUSCM and Beanstalk retain the rights of admission and refusal for this particular trip.
- Please note that the costs do not include local transport, meals and other personal expenses.
- Costs for flights are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.